Tag: dual treatment rehab centers
The term drug is associated with compounds that give the effect of addiction for users. So many adverse effects that happen to you if you use drugs, therefore we make this article. If you or your nearest drug addiction, immediately take them to dual diagnosis treatment to get treatment in order to recover from the addiction from you or your beloved one.
For addicts, the dangers of medicines are not just detrimental to the physical trouble alone but will experience a mental disorder and psychosis. Really, this drug is a psychotropic compound generally used by medical professionals or health care facilities to anaesthetize people desire surgical treatment or as a remedy for sure diseases, but that understanding is misinterpreted as an outcome of making use of outside features as well as dosages outside conditions. If mistreated, the dangers of medicines could impact the nerves, causing dependency and also dependence, due to the fact that it affects the nerve system. This is the risk of drug dependence will affect the physical, emotional, and also social atmosphere.
– Disorders of the nervous system (neurological)
– Disturbances in heart and blood vessel (cardiovascular)
– Disorders of the skin (dermatological)
– Disorders of the lungs (pulmonary)
– Frequent headaches, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea-diarrhea, increased body temperature, heart downsizing and insomnia.
– Disruption to reproductive health such as a decrease in the function of reproductive hormones (oestrogen, progesterone, testosterone), as well as sexual dysfunction.
– Disruption of adolescent reproductive health of women, among others, changes in menstrual periods, menstrual irregularities, and amenorrhoea (not menstruating)
– For users of the drug through the needle, especially the use of syringes, in turn, the risk is of contracting diseases such as hepatitis B, C, and HIV
– The danger of drugs can be fatal when it occurs overdose ie drug consumption exceeds the body’s ability to receive it. Over this dose can cause death.