Tips to Consume Juice
Drinking fruits and vegetable juice, especially organic juices, can revitalise the body in a fast time. Because by drinking juice, consumed intake can be more, and nutrients obtained (except fibre) is also far more than if eating fruit in regular portions. To help you make juice easily, you can use a juicer. Visit our website and get the best masticating juicer for your own.
Basically, juicer and blender have the same effect. Fruit and vegetable properties are processed with both tools are not lost. Fruits and vegetables that are good to blend are usually classified as fine fibrous or soft fruits such as papaya, melon, watermelon, mango, cucumber, tomatoes, and soursop. Usually, juicers are used for fruits and vegetables that are rougher fibres such as carrots, pineapples, apples, celery, and broccoli.
Tips around fruit and vegetable juices:
– Blended vegetables or blended fruits should be drunk as soon as they are processed with a blender or juicer, it should not be stored in the refrigerator.
– Choose fresh, organic fruits and vegetables. Do not add any sweetener like sugar, honey, let alone artificial sweeteners. So, we should be able to feel the natural taste of the fruit or vegetable itself.
– The juice and blender results are better taken on an empty stomach. If you already eat, wait for 1.5 – 2 hours, then drink fruit or vegetables are blended or blended.
– Drink slowly like when drinking coffee or hot tea.
– In order to feel the result, drinking fruits and vegetables that are blended or blended should be consistent. We recommend drinking as much as 500 ml in the morning.
There are many juicers sold in the market. To determine the best juicer, of course, there are some things you need to consider. To find out what it is, you can visit our website.